The item was either used as a sample for demonstration or returned by a customer after few days of use. The item might have slight scratches but is not worn-out or heavily used. The device is fully functional. Also, the original packaging of the item might be damaged or, rarely, absent at all.
All used units come with EU power plug if applicable or not specified otherwise.
Warranty terms for used items are the same as for new items.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise
immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20° of uptilt and up to 20° of downtilt.
• Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the PowerBeam on the pole.
• Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
• Fasteners GEOMET®-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder‑coated for superior corrosion resistance.
Redesigned pole bracket for the 400 mm dish prevent paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
* Please note that manufacturer's instructions for the installation, configuration and use of the equipment must be strictly observed.