Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-25 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future high gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point.
Force 300-25 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-25 also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local WiFi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300-25 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
• The ePMP Force 300-25 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
• The Force 300-25 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
• The ePMP Force 300-25 supports constant monitoring of the radio spectrum and allows for live action without bringing down the radio.
• Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
• This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
• Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
C050910C201A replaces the folowing EOL products: ePMP Force 300-25 5 GHz C050910C203A.
||Wide Band Operation 5.150 – 5.970 MHz
||47 cm x 31 cm (18.5 in x 12.2 in)
||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
||-22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
|Max. TX Power
||0 to +27 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
Technical Specs / Datasheet - ePMP Force 300-25 5 GHz RoW
Frequently bought together
Outdoor 5 GHz, 19dBi Integrated Antenna, 802.11ac Wave 2, Throughput up to 600Mbps
5GHz / 500 Mbps, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
5GHz / 1.2 Gbps, 1x 100/1000 Ethernet port, 4X4 MIMO/OFDM