Wireless service providers and enterprises Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments. Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. The ePMP Force 200 high gain integrated solution enhances range and improves throughput in high interference invironments. ePMP Force 200 is a completely redesigned solution from Cambium Networks that combines a highly integrated, high performance radio with a high gain dish antenna. The radio supports a gigabit Ethernet interface in order to provide maximum throughput. Operating in the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 200 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 200 Mbps of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 30 dBm of transmit power.
• This platform can be configured as a Subscriber Module or a high gain PTP radio.
||5150 – 5970 MHz
||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
|Max. Power Consumption
||10 W Maximum, 5 W Typical
||30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
||47 cm x 28 cm (18.5 in x 11.2 in)
||2.3 kg (5.1 lbs)
Technical Specs / Datasheet - ePMP Force 200AR5-25 5GHz Radio and High Gain Dish Antenna EU
Frequently bought together
5GHz / 150 Mbps, 1x 10/100 Ethernet port, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
5GHz / 200 Mbps, 1x 10/100, 22dBi, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
5GHz / 200 Mbps, 1x Gigabit, 16dBi, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM, Dual Linear, ROW