Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
• The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of trafficpriority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
• This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
• Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
||4910 - 5970 MHz, 4.9 only for ROW
||10/100 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
|Max. TX Power
||-15 to +27 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
|Max. Power Consumption
||8 W Maximum, 5 W Typical
||30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
Technical Specs / Datasheet - ePMP Force 190 5GHz Integrated Radio Subscriber Module ROW
Frequently bought together
5GHz / 200 Mbps, 1x Gigabit, 16dBi, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM, Dual Linear, ROW
4.9 to 5.97 GHz, IP65, 17dBi, Compatibility ePMP 3000 Access Point only
Wireless Router, 2.4GHz, 5xLAN, 802.11b/g/n
Order total, USD
||< 500.00||> 500.00||> 1000.00||> 5000.00||> 10000.00|