We undertake to protect the privacy and security of our client and site visitors, including yours. Using the services of our site, you show as your confidence. We fully value and respect the importance of your data privacy and confidentiality. We respect the principle of personal data minimization - we do not require, collect or process personal data that is not necessary to achieve the goal - to purchase goods, services or receive information. We respect your privacy and do our utmost to secure your personal data. We do not allow unsolicited communications and will in no way allow the sale, lease or transfer of any personal data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to third parties. Information to third parties may be disclosed only on the basis of a legal request, agreement or with the consent of you.
You are responsible for the accuracy of the information when making an order or contacting customer support. You certify that you are not under 16 years of age, and commit yourself not to take any actions that are directed against the security of the site. We are not responsible for incorrect, incomplete or erroneous data provided by you. By using our website and / or by purchasing goods and / or services, you acknowledge that you understand the policy and you agree to follow the changes therein.
If you do not agree to this policy or some of its definitions, please do not use the services of our site.
1. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
When you make a purchase or contact Customer Support, you provide us with your personal information. When making a purchase, the submission of personal data is compulsory, as without it you will not be able to make a purchase.
We collect and store the following data:
- name and surname of the client;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- address of the delivery of goods or services and / or residence.
We process, but we do not store the following impersonal data:
Personal information is only used to ensure the effective delivery of services and communication with customers.
We may receive your personal information only from you and only if you use our site facilities, such as: order registration, contact customer support via feedback form or e-mail.
2. PAYMENT INFORMATION
When paying for the goods and services provided by the website of LSEZ "EURO DK" LTD, we may collect and process the following information:
- Your bank account number;
- the name of the banking institution;
- your phone number;
- e-mail address.
We do not receive information about your bank's payment card and it is not processed.
3. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We use the information we collect about you to:
- sell our goods and services;
- properly process and deliver your order;
- provide guarantees and post-guarantee support;
- answer your questions and provide you with information;
- provide you with personalized access to our site;
- manage your account if you have one on our site;
- prepare anonymous statistics about the use of the site.
4. HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
We store client's personal information for 10 years:
- to provide the purchased product with warranty and post-guarantee support;
- to contact you on request;
- for accountancy;
- to manage your settings and rights.
After the expiration of 10 years, personal data will be destroyed if you do not request the deletion of your data through the website, or personally arriving at the office of the LSEZ "EURO DK" LTD (with a personal identification document) during this period.
Personal data necessary for the leasing contract are transferred to the leasing company's servers in an encrypted form using the SSL standard, and after the order is processed, they are deleted and the company LSEZ "EURO DK" LTD does not maintain them, except for the data related to payment processing for payment of the order refers to the accounting records.
5. HOW DATA PROTECTION IS ORGANISED
Our site is stored in one of the most trusted data centers in the world. In order to protect your personal data, we use all the features of our service provider, including constant physical protection against unauthorized access and encryption throughout the day.
The security of our site is ensured through the following, as well as other means:
- encryption of data transmission using the SSL standard;
- personal data is stored in servers in encrypted form;
- Your personal data is automatically anonymized upon completion of the order (delivery, cancellation or return);
- access to personal information and data is restricted and possible only to selected and authorized employees of LSEZ "EURO DK" LTD using 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) and SSH private key authentication;
- data center employees have physical and / or remote access to our site servers;
- 24-hour physical security of the facility and existing penetration restrictions;
- day-to-day video surveillance of the data center;
- physical authentication of staff 24 hours a day.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Third parties may also include data centers, support services, delivery services, cloud storage services, etc. Personal data controllers that help us provide you with services. In any case, only the amount of data necessary for the execution of a particular task or the provision of a particular service is handed over to processors. The third parties associated with us may process your personal data only for specified purposes and may not be used for any other purpose or transfer to other persons without our consent. Processors ensure the protection of your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and in writing with LSEZ "EURO DK" LTD.
Personal data may be transferred to the competent authorities of the state and government, including law enforcement authorities such as the police or other supervisory authorities, but only if necessary and in accordance with the legal procedures specified in regulatory enactments.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
LSEZ "EURO DK" LTD does not transfer personal information and other data to third countries. The release of personal and other users' data is made only on the basis of a legitimate request.
Cookies are small pieces of information that the site saves on your computer or mobile device during a site visit. This allows the server to collect information from the browser, so you do not have to re-enter data when returning to the site. You can learn more about how cookies work on www.cookiecentral.com
We use sessions and regular cookies to:
- improve the quality of services provided;
- identify new or existing customers;
- remember your preferences settings, such as settings for displaying a list of items;
- remember if you have already responded to popup issues (do not ask you to do it again);
- remember if you agree (or not) to use our cookies on our site;
- send you promotional messages that best suit your interests;
- collect reliable information about the use of the Site, which will allow us to evaluate how well the website is in accordance with the needs of users and to make the necessary improvements;
- analyze which pages you visit and which user privacy tools you use.
Cookies that are turned on are not necessarily required for the core functions of the site, but they will provide you with a better experience through the site. However, you can delete or block cookies at any time. In this case, some features of this site will not work properly.
Cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected are stored under our control. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those mentioned here.
10. USER RIGHTS
Regulatory enactments on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation, gives you a number of rights, and, in turn, we must provide you with the opportunity to use them.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal information to verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or to correct or update this data;
- You can at any time refuse to receive emails by sending a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using a link in electronic letters;
- in cases where your data are processed with your consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent, which serves as the basis for termination of data processing;
- You are entitled to receive your data processing confirmation, the right to review the processed data, to obtain information about the processing objectives, the processing period, the sources of data receipt, their significance and the consequences for you;
- You may request that your personal information be completely erased (unless this is in conflict with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia).
In order to protect your confidentiality and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity before providing your requested information about your personal data. For this purpose, we may ask you to submit a personal identification document and / or to visit our office personally. If you can not prove your identity, we can reject your application. We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure, within 30 days of receipt of your access request, lawful access to your personal information that we store.
You must understand and accept the risks associated with the erasure of your personal data, for example:
- we were unable to identify you as a client when contacting a customer and a warranty service;
- difficulties or inability to identify your purchase in the event of a call to a warranty service center;
- the difficulty or complete failure to recover the purchase documents in the event of their loss;
- and other risks.
11. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The data controller and the person responsible for the processing of personal data is LSEZ "EURO DK" LTD, LV42103042138, Satiksmes 6, Liepaja, Latvia, LV-3401. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can write to email@example.com
In case you have any claims regarding the processing of personal data in our company, you have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Inspection.
12. CHANGES IN POLICY